How to Write-in George Wolfe for Indiana Secretary of State 2018
Election day is Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Verify your voting location and hours on the state website. Take your ID!
Most write-in procedures, including absentee ballots, require 2 steps.
Step 1: Select the “Write-in” option.
Step 2: Write-in the candidate’s name.
Punch Card Voting
- Fill in the oval next to the words “Write-in”.
- Write-in the letters “George Wolfe” (as per instructed on the punch card.)
Touch Screen Voting
- Choose the words “Write-in” by touching the square to the left of the “Write-in” line.
- An alphabet keyboard will appear on the screen.
- Type the letters “George Wolfe”.
- Touch “Record Write-in” to record your vote.
For a printable PDF of these instructions, click here.